Re: AO-40 Contest

How about having an AO-40 contest during the good period (probably within
November 15 2002 - March 2003)?

I noticed that this bird is very under utilized. That is because most of us
trying to use 'as small as possible' antenna system. That is the opposite of
what we normally have on HF (especially on Low band).

If we have a kind of contest, and the multiplier is Distance (Max at Apogee)
and Squint degree.
This will encourage people to have a better system for TX/RX on AO-40 (That
is how CQWW and other contest leads Ham Radio fans).

73, Reinhard Sual - YB0KTQ