Polarization Switches for KLM-14C and 18C Antennas

I am repairing an old KLM-14C and a KLM-18C.  I know the KLM line was sold
some time ago and I am wondering if anyone knows of a source of the
Polarization Switch Board for the KLM-14C (or KLM-22C).   I would also be
iterested in the switcher for the KLM-18C.  Also, does anyone know the
Manufacturer and part number of the Relays used on those boards?  The boards
and relays on the ones I am repairing are so weathered that I can't read
anything (inservice since 1985 or 1986).

73 - Keith, W5IU