Re: PSF-432 and MMf200-7

			+++++++++++++++++++++++++
At 03:04 9/21/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a MMF200-7 by MicroModule but do not remember what it is for.
>Do you know what it is and where I can find information and
>specifications on it?
>
>Thank you
	Mike,
		To answer your questions:-

  1.	Yes, we have the specs on the PSf432 Bandpass Filter.

  2.	Yes, we know the MMf200-7 filter and have its specs.

  3.	We will send you a data sheet with the specifications of these (and
other) VHF & UHF low loss filters, which solve the de-sense problem of
OSCAR mode-J operation, upon receipt of your name and postal address.

	Yours truly,

	C.J.Beanland, MSEE, C.Eng., MIEE, MRAeS.
	Sales Manager,
	Spectrum International,Inc.	spectrum@spectrum-intl.com
	P.O. Box 1084,			Tel: (978) 263-2145
	Concord, Mass. 01742.		Fax: (978) 263-7008