Re: Re: IT Problems

My guess is that Nova is not properly closing/returning
some resource when is exits, such as the serial port.
IT is probably not checking for this, and gets hung,
or it is not properly initializing everything it uses
and thus requires the hardware to be in a "just reset"
state to work properly.  Chances are the hardware is
working just fine.  Software folks are always blaming
the hardware folks (and vice versa, so don't flame me!)

As a work-around, you might look for a DOS utility that
can do a reset on the serial port.

73s,

Greg  KO6TH.