PCsat Sunshine

Normally PCsat has 65 mins sun and 35 mins eclipse
Today she is up to 85 mins sun and 15 mins eclipse
Tomorrow  will be  90 mins sun and 10 mins eclipse
Sunday it will be  93 mins sun and  7 mins eclipse
Monday it will be 100 mins full sun!

THEN we will turn on GPS and there is plenty of power for everyone

Drats... then it goes away as fast as it came.  We had been using a
previous plot showing we would get a full week or more of full sun.
But using the latest Keps, I now show....

Wednesday will be  97 mins sun and  3 mins eclipse
Thursday  will be  93 mins sun and  7 mins eclipse
Friday    will be  89 mins sun and 11 mins eclipse
Saturday  will be  85 mins sun and 15 mins eclipse
Sunday    will be  81 mins sun and 19 mins eclipse
Monday    will be  78 mins sun and 22 mins eclipse

Beyond which we will probably have a reset and go back into negative power
budget where it is only operational in daylight

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob