My KH2 Trip schedule had fixed.

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  The schedule of my KH2 Guam trip had fixed. I will be QRV from KH2
during 11th(TH) and 14th(MO) of next October. The Grid of Guam is
QK23. Please check windows with your QTH.

AO-40: Due to the bad squint, my AO-40 operation will be optional. I
       will bring my portable set there, so my QRV depends on the
       condition/schedule of AO-40.

FO-20: At the early-morning pass, FO-20 will by at around apogee  so
       the footprint will be enough to make QSO with KH6~VK~VU. Please
       mail me if you want to make schedules.

AO-10: All depends on the satellite...

AO-7:  Will try also.

Other LEOs: I will QRV on UO-14, AO-27 and FO-29 regulary. Also I world
      like to try ISS/DIGI. If the RS-12/13 is recovered, I will be there
      also.

HF/6m: Maybe a little bit time Hi.

  QSL Info is VIA JF6BCC (Direct or via JA bureau OK). I cannot use KH2
bureau because I am not the resident of Guam. You can mail to my mailing
address in CA but it will takes a few weeks/a months for translation.
You can check my address at qrz.com .

  Also I alrady booked my flight to T88 Palau in the middle of next Feb.
Maybe I will QRV from there.

  See you on the satellite Hi. de Yoshi JF6BCC/KH2GR.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com

My Web Page <http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>
UO-14.net <http://www.uo14.net/>
QRZ.com <http://www.qrz.com/detail/JF6BCC>
AO-7 Active Mode summary (MS Excel data)
  http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/temp/AO7-mode-report.xls