Re: Just curious, What is the highest Squint on Apogee one can still hear

Last nite on Orbit #867, I can hear the beacon and also my voice without
much difficulty.
It is from MA-115 up to MA-135. At Apogee, the Squint is about 53 degree and
I am using U-band uplink with 50 watt.  Just for my curiousity, what it the
maximum Squint angle (at Apogee) one can still hear his/her voice with about
50 watts U-band so far ?

Reinhard Sual - YB0KTQ