Beacon+20 net

The next session of the beacon+20 net will be at 1230z on 22sep02.

Jean, kg6iak, in San Jose, CA will be the net control.  The usual Pacific
coverage
with fair offpoints for the western half of the US and Canada.  No we have
not forgotten
about our friends to the south in Mexico, South and Central America; it is
just that whenever
the US  is included, they enjoy similar benefits...

NEXT SESSION....

The next session will occur just 18 hours later at 0630z on 23sep02.

Dave, wb6llo, in San Diego will be net control.

The west coast is beginning to experience good operating opportunities for
Europe at
a fairly respectable hour.  This session will cover most of the US and
Canada, with
extreme western Europe tailing off at the beginning of the session.

We know by e-mail reports that we have people that listen, but just do not
check in.
They are all welcome, of course, but don't hesitate to let us know you are
there, even tho
time constraints will not permit your round table participation.  Better
for the
participants if you have the time to stick around and drop your pearls of
wisdom,
but everyone understands if you can't.

Fall and early winter months will provide opportunites for most of the US
exposure to
both eastern and western theaters.  We need net controls!  Sign in and sign
up!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....