IT Problems

Hi Barry
I'm also using Pentium 4, 2.0 GHz and Win XP, but I'm NOT having any
problems running either IT or NOVA... even if I run them both at the
same time.
I've attached a copy of MY "IT.INI" file (in my direct mail to You) for
ur ref., (located in ur IT directory, maybe u can check to compare the
video settings in ur file.

PS: Thanks Paul for reminding me, that one CANNOT add attachments to a
posting in AMSAT-BB.... hi.

Good luck
Vy 73 de OZ4UI/Lars