Re: [sarex] Who is Veronica....

ve3gyq@amsat.org writes:

> Maggie: I think that was Bob's point ...
>  He felt some people had dirty little minds and were making unfounded and
>  unwelcome judgements about the friendship.
>
>  Dave

Hi Dave et al......

Just using your post as a stepping off point.  I agree with you but in
reality who cares what their relationship is and what anybody thinks about it.
..and who are we to judge? Beginning to sound like Dear Abby here.....
meanwhile I am working on my voice tonal microphone preamplifier circuit here.
..might be cheaper then a new amplifier to work the ISS pileups...hihi

Bst DX

Roger
WA1KAT