Re: volunteers needed

Unlike HST, where we had a good idea what the problem was, and what was
needed to fix it, I'm at a loss to explain how we might supply a crew with
the things  needed to fix the damage done during the December
incident.  Suppose we sent replacement antennas, only to find that there
was not sufficient structure to attach them to?

And then there is that "bullet in the teeth" problem.

Now.... I sure would LOVE to see a picture of A0-40, as currently flying!

73,
Paul W4SKI