From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Will Rogers
Sent: 19 September 2002 00:27
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; Stacey E. Mills
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re:Re: AO-40 Update, 2002-09-18

Hi Stacey (and all the other folks on the command team)!

I think we should thank the AO-40 command crew for the great job they do
keeping the bird running, all things considered.  Please remember, these
folks are volunteers and are not paid for their efforts.

Three cheers for the command team!

(Go ahead and give yourselves a doubling of your salary as a reward!  Oh, I
forgot, twice nothing is still nothing! 8-)>   )

Keep up the good work!

73!

Will Rogers  W4WLR