Re: Attitude in Nova 2.1r

>Yes, I'm a long long time user of IT, I love IT.  And IT runs on every
>machine I own. But Nova has a lazy mans way to compensate for rotor
>miss-alignment, and I was particularly lazy the other day, so I registered
>Nova.
>

>At 03:00 PM 9/17/02 -0400, Margaret Leber <maggie@voicenet.com> wrote:
>>Dave Guimont wrote:
>>
>>>Vince, I don't use Nova, the simplest way is to switch to IT....Easy to
>>>use, and works on EVERY machine!!
>>
>>Oh, come on. IT certainly does not work on *every* machine.:-)

Well, I don't know what machine IT will not run on since the PC, but I'm
certainly not
that computer knowledgeable, and I don't have the temerity to discuss that
with anyone
that has it!!

Yup, it works on the 20 or so machines we've owned since our first PC.....

But I suppose if I said "sure as the sun comes up tomorrow" someone will
come up with some
rejoinder "not if you are on Jupiter!"

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....