Gate ISS to Internet?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
hasan schiers <schiers@netins.net is setting up to be an IGate for ISS
and possibly PCsat packets.  Here are some excerpts from his posts on the
APRS sig...>

>International Space Station (ISS) packet gateway?

>Looking around the shack, I found sitting idle a Yaesu, an MFJ TNC and an
>unused 2m J-Pole. Since I have been running UI-View32 in the internet
>only mode (no tnc), I began to think that I might be able to gate packets
>from 145.800 from ISS to the Internet with little additional effort.

>Or, with UI-View32 running internet only on an XP machine.  I could
>connect it via a Baycomm BP-1 modem laying around here and set the radio
>to 145.800, it should gate everything I hear from ISS to the internet,
>no?

>Another kludgier idea....I could feed the audio coming from the 145.800
>radio in parallel with the audio coming from [a 145.825 PCsat radio and
>IGate for both birds!  Here is my UI-view32 settings:]

APRS server log on required
Validation Number: XXXXX
Enable auto reconnect
Gate RF to Internet:
   Open the gateway
   Gate Objects
   Insert Callsign (I have no idea what this does)
Gate Internet to RF:
   Nothing is checked. I don't want to gate anything to RF, cuz the TX isn't
   even connected.
Enable Local Server: not checked