RE: AO40 Doppler

Hello Mike

> Is there any listing which for the Doppler movement of the beacon

I have an entire listing, at (almost) 1 second intervals, of a pass of AO-40
and the frequency of the S2 beacon between MA-6 and MA-128 on one pass at
http://www.g6lvb.com/AO40Doppler.htm measured with a Rubidium source
accurate to about 10^-9. Data is provided in both uncorrected raw, and
Doppler corrected format. The latter shows spacecraft oscillator frequency
perturbations due to bus voltage fluctuations and temperature (or other
things ??!).

> ...gives the changed relationship between the U uplink and S2
> downlink frequencies.

I do not have the U uplink data for the above.

However,  I do have a handy tool at http://www.g6lvb.com/oldtech.htm to
allow you to do this in the field pretty accurately, normally to within 5kHz
or so.

73 Howard G6LVB