Re: volunteers needed

This brings up a good question. I've been under the assumption that VHF
transmitter was basically dead, however amsat-dl officially lists it as
"more tests to do". Does this mean there is a slim possibility of
recovery?  Or is this just information that hasn't been updated?

Randy Mclean wo5m
Fort Worth, TX EM12