AO40 Doppler

Hi,

if you can run Excel, why not try Mirek's excellent calculator:

http://www.isibrno.cz/%7Ekasal/AO-40Fqcalc.htm

73's Michael, OH2AUE

Is there any listing which for the doppler movement of the beacon, gives
the
changed relationship between the U uplink and S2
downlink frequencies.
If not, can somebody give me the doppler calculations and I will do it,
test
them and publish the results. If the beacon is 10kHz
high or low, it should be possible to work out how many kHz high or low
our own
signals would be,
Regards
Mike G3LGR