Spreadsheet users

AO40 frequency searchers may want to take a look at  my device that I've
used since
low orbit birds.

I made a crude one for AO40, but it is close enough.  I simply locate the
beacon, set the
device on frequency, and I can approximate any up/downlink pair.  It is too
crude for
publication, but one can easily make one.

A pair, once found, enables modern (frequency inverting) equipment to
simply crank
the dial.  But I also use it in my garden "test shack" with separate
radios, not linked,
and it works equally well..

See NODITTER.ZIP

at http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads