Re: Attitude in Nova 2.1r

>I stuck AO-40 attitude in nova, and all it ever does is stay at 0.0
>degrees.   I'm also having troubles with the frequency utility.  I enter
>frequencies for a satellite and Nova seems to want to ignore it.  Anyone
>else experienced this?

Vince, I don't use Nova, the simplest way is to switch to IT....Easy to
use, and works on
EVERY machine!!

>BTW  WB6LLO, your QSL's going in the mail Tuesday.  Get that No-Ditter
>ready.  I wish the command team would try and get the omni's working so we
>could use the bird more.

I just hope the new sked gives us more time at the best off-points near
apogee, then we don't
need the ominis for fairly low power/ant ops...Big request from most of the
net users...

It is ready to go in the mail!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....