Re: AO40 Doppler

Might be a nice thing to send out as an Excel spreadsheet, so people
can plug in their own values and get corrected freqs .. just a thought,
because this is how I usually handle that sort of calculation ..

Or .. at the very least .. set it up in terms of cell formulas so
people can plug this into the spreadsheet of their choice .. ;-)

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 06:32 AM, Mike Hooles wrote:

> Is there any listing which for the doppler movement of the beacon,
> gives the changed relationship between the U uplink and S2
> downlink frequencies.
> If not, can somebody give me the doppler calculations and I will do
> it, test them and publish the results. If the beacon is 10kHz
> high or low, it should be possible to work out how many kHz high or
> low our own signals would be,
> Regards
> Mike G3LGR

                   Bruce Bostwick N5VB