volunteers needed

Vince wrote:

I wish the command team would try and get the omni's working so we could use the bird more.

Wayne replies:

AMSAT is seeking volunteers to go up to the AO40 satellite and fix the omni antennas.  You must provide your own transportation, lunch, hand tools, and spare parts.  No serious offer will be refused.

A free AMSAT life membership will be awarded if you also repair the VHF and S1 transmitters while you're up there.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA