AO40 Doppler

Is there any listing which for the doppler movement of the beacon, gives the changed relationship between the U uplink and S2
downlink frequencies.
If not, can somebody give me the doppler calculations and I will do it, test them and publish the results. If the beacon is 10kHz
high or low, it should be possible to work out how many kHz high or low our own signals would be,
Regards
Mike G3LGR