From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL
Sent: 17. september 2002 07:08
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Attitude in Nova 2.1r

I stuck AO-40 attitude in nova, and all it ever does is stay at 0.0
degrees.   I'm also having troubles with the frequency utility.  I enter

frequencies for a satellite and Nova seems to want to ignore it.  Anyone

else experienced this?

KB7ADL

BTW  WB6LLO, your QSL's going in the mail Tuesday.  Get that No-Ditter
ready.  I wish the command team would try and get the omni's working so
we
could use the bird more.

73