Re: old computers for satellite tracking

>         I collected an old PDP-8  12 bit 4K Core store and it is in  the
> garage.Not working
> but a scope would soon fix it.It was similar to my first Departmental
> Machine.In 1964,it was the first
> machine to sell for under $10,000.This is not my departmental machine
> which had an 12 bit ADC

I also have a PDP-8 and a KSR33 console, both working (connected via a 20ma
current loop interface).  I also have dozens of languages and programs on
paper tape.  This was the first machine I programmmed for in my first
programming job.  Sarting to feel a bit old now, so I think I'll stop....

Rick
KG6IAL