Re: 143.75 ISS open mike

No Piero, I did not record this.  It happens most mornings (3:30 to
5:30 AM Pacific coast time).  I have a scanner on 143.75 and it
awakens me most mornings.  Remember the transmissions are intermittent
as the transmitter is on some sort of voice control.  When music is
played, then the transmissions are "open microphone."     Cliff K7RR