OT: Error 201

My club has purchased and installed a RLC-Club repeater
controller from Link Communications on our local repeater.  Since it
has been installed we frequently here a voice announcement
saying "Error 201".  This announcement appears to happen at 5
minutes past the hour.  If any one else is using the RLC Club
controller and are also experiencing "Error 201" announcments I
would appreciate it if you would please contact me OFF THE LIST.

Thanks & 73's