Re: Fodtrack

Hi,

    I've also build a Fodtrack circuit.
    I had similar problems. When you turn Fodtrack ON, the DAC has 0x00 in
his digital input so, its output will be 0 Volt. At the YAESU control box
this means rotating to the left edge. If you have the left wire changed with
the right wire then, the control box will rotate right.
    I solved that installing the switch to stop the Fodtrack while my
tracking software is not working.
    So do not activate fodtrack outputs, unless the software is already
working.
    Before you turn on the switch, read voltage in the DAC output A and B.
If it's zero, then you have a problem in software.
    Read if the reference voltage in DAC is 1 Volt (I think this is the
correct value).
    I have a problem with my fodtrack that is:

        When the software is working normally, elevation works fine, but
azimuth sometimes starts going -180 . Then receives the next data, and
returns to the normal azimuth position. But this occurrs +/- every 10secs.
Very strange. I still haven't found what the problem is.

Best 73,

Rodrigo Matias (CT1GQU)