Voice contact with Valery?

Hello to all from Puerto Rico:

Some 20 minutes ago I was contacting via packet ISS when it stopped
transmitting and heard a passive voice; I then switched to the programmed
input and it answered my call and if my mind is not out of place I understood
Romeo Sierra, but it was just coming out of range. . . . . . .

Is there a way of confirming this before a QSL could be sent? By the way it
was made with the Kenwood TH-D7(G) with an external Antenna (nice little
radio).

Any help is greatly appreiciated and thanks for your attention towards this
matter from Angel luis Santana WP3GW in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico.