Re: old computers for satellite tracking

	Gentlemen,
		This antique has retired.
        I collected an old PDP-8  12 bit 4K Core store and it is in  the
garage.Not working
	but a scope would soon fix it.It was similar to my first Departmental
Machine.In 1964,it was the first
	machine to sell for under $10,000.This is not my departmental machine
which had an 12 bit ADC
	As a medic I had to teach myself all about the hardware, software and
maintain it.
		It was tough for a medic.
	     	It was surprising what you learnt to do with small machines. I
have only been interested in
	Space and Satellites since 1952.
					yours
					 Dave G6XYA