RE: My final UA1LO comments..........

It appears if you want to sell them on Ebay Deutschland,
you can raise a tidy sum!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Frank A Cahoy
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 1:33 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] My final UA1LO comments..........

Thank you for the great support in the UA1LO matter.  I couldn't believe
my eyes when I just now downloaded the BB.  Every response was POSITIVE.

I'm now having second thoughts about having the XYL use my DX QSLs as
winter warmth.  Perhaps I'd be much further ahead listing them on eBay.
At the bargain price of just $1.00 each I could easily make a year's
payments on our new mini van!!!!!!!!!!  <grin grin>  That would be with
just the dupes alone.  The rest would still keep her warm in a mild
winter...

73 to all.  Frank, K0BLT