From: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@alltel.net>
To: "Amsat Bulletin Board" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 12:23
Subject: [amsat-bb] FS: D1010 430-450mhz Amplifer

For sale: Mirage D1010 Amplifier - 430-450MHz, 10 in 100 out, N connectors,
FM/SSB

List New: $419.00
Retail New:  $379.99

I will sell for $250 plus shipping. Please contact me off the list to purchase -
I accept PayPal or Money Order - but not personal checks.

I used this with my FT-726 (10w out) but have not needed it since I purchased my
FT-847 (50w out). I also am selling this to purchase a 9600 baud hardware TNC
for PACSAT work to supplement my work on a software/soundcard solution for 9600
baud PACSAT operation.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP