Protectors for downconverters

Just recently there were some postings to the BB about RF
protectors for AO-40 downconverters and of course I failed to
save the info.  These units would save the downconverter from
inadvertent transmission of RF power into them.

Believe the unit from SSB electronics was mentioned along with
a unit described to have a more "elegant" design from Down
East Microwave.

I located the SSB Electronics protector and it indicates it
will protect downconverters from inadvertent RF power
transmission levels of over 50 watts SSB.

I can't find the Down East version on their website.  Can
someone provide me with additional info on this unit?

Will both of these protectors work when installed at the 2m
output spigot on the IC-910H at circa 100 watts??

                                    73, Joe W2KJ