From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Drew Glasbrenner
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 10:13 PM
To: Dave Oman; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-7

I'm not sure what tracking program you use, but I plugged that time into IT
and AO-7 was not in eclipse. If you look at a map of the earth with the sats
footprint on it, if the footprint crosses the terminator (light dark
boundary) the satellite is in sunlight. The entire footprint has to be in
the dark area for the satellite to be in eclipse.

Drew