From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Frank A Cahoy
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 9:26 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: K0BLT@juno.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Yuri...UA1LO

Martin, et al,

Much of what you offered on your recent post about whether Yuri Gagarin
was the holder of the call sign, UA1LO I certainly agree with.  Yet there
are many questions yet to be answered.  Surely there is someone out there
who has close connections with Moscow.  There must be archieved somewhere
the records of who actually held the call, UA1LO.  It wouldn't make sense