re: old computers for satellite tracking

While not "ancient" I have for sale to anyone interested two tiny IBM
PS/2E Type 9533 16 meg RAM 335 meg HD. One equipped with an IBM "mini"
keyboard with eraserhead mouse. To those not familiar with this PC it is
a "Small Pizza Box" sized very low power consumption (24W PS)  model
486slc2 50/25 MHz. It has one ISA slot (perfect for a Kansas City
tracker card) currently occupied with a 4 slot PCMCIA adaptor and a 3.5"
1.44 MB drive. If interested in them I am selling both together for $270
with one keyboard, one set of documents and disks as well as an IIT math
co-processor (I haven't tried it). I will sell one unit alone without
keyboard or doc's (I will provide startup software and drivers) for
$125. Shipping is extra. No monitors are included, these work fine with
any VGA monitor, originally they were available with a compact flat
screen monitor which would be nice to find. Both have DOS 5.XX installed
and running. They are in very nice condition hardly used. Pictures on

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.