re: old computers for satellite tracking

While not "ancient" I have for sale to anyone interested two tiny IBM
PS/2E Type 9533 16 meg RAM 335 meg HD. One equipped with an IBM "mini"
keyboard with eraserhead mouse. To those not familiar with this PC it is
a "Small Pizza Box" sized very low power consumption (24W PS)  model
486slc2 50/25 MHz. It has one ISA slot (perfect for a Kansas City
tracker card) currently occupied with a 4 slot PCMCIA adaptor and a 3.5"
1.44 MB drive. If interested in them I am selling both together for $270
with one keyboard, one set of documents and disks as well as an IIT math
co-processor (I haven't tried it). I will sell one unit alone without
keyboard or doc's (I will provide startup software and drivers) for
$125. Shipping is extra. No monitors are included, these work fine with
any VGA monitor, originally they were available with a compact flat
screen monitor which would be nice to find. Both have DOS 5.XX installed
and running. They are in very nice condition hardly used. Pictures on
request.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.