TF8GX active on UO-14

OMs,

TF8GX, Gulli, is active now on UO-14.  He has made their first QSOs with
OH5LK, OZ1MY, G1OCN and G3LGR and is trying to learn as fast as he can.

He has only try orbits over Europe so far. He asked me why there were so
many jammers as well as people who only call CQ but never listen for an
answer.  As you remember that was my main complain after operating from TF,
OX, OH0, and other EU locations.

I hope that he don´t get frustrated and forget about satellite soon.  I
suggest him to try North America orbits.  If you listen to him please give
him a call.  Canadian stations will have time for long chats with no one
else on the satellite in some orbits.

73 de Ramón, XE1KK / VE7RKK