9600 Baud PACSAT Packetvia soundcard - limited success

Just to let everyone know - I've had some success in testing access to 9600 baud
PACSAT packet via soundcard to a PB/PG type program without using a hardware
TNC. Using MIXW to emulate a KISS TNC along with a virtual COM port driver from
the MIXW site and then sent to the SATLINK (PB/PG) program. So far I have been
able to decode packets from UO-22 and send them through the virtual COM ports to
SATLINK - to see a screen capture of this on my website - follow the "9600-baud
PACSAT" link there.

Layers for RX are as follows:

UO-22  -> FT-847 Radio -> PC soundcard -> MIXW ->
virtual COM3 -> virtual COM port driver -> virtual COM4 -> SATLINK

I have tried the same with WISP but with no luck - it's possible that I don't
have WISP setup correctly.

More testing to come.

73's

Don Woodward