Beacon+20 AO40 net

Our next session will be at 1300z on 14sep02...Fair Pacific coverage for
midwest/west
US, Alaska and Canada...Squint is pretty good towards the end of the pass
at ~1500z.

That's a Saturday for some workers.

At our last session we learned about doppler, signal changes at low ELs,
lemontatoes,
and other interesting subjects too numerous to mention.

Ten participants with 10 different views as usual!  Where else can you get
that many
immediate answers to anything you might have on your mind?

I would encourage other "hemispheres" to start a similar project.  We are
fortunate to
have three net controls in this one, and can use several more.  Any volunteers?

Remember, beacon+20 kHz, up 5 and 5 if that one is busy....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....