Re: Help Please

Frank,
Here's a little info on a few...

> 9Y4AT,
direct + buro, nada.  I have 4 other non-QSL-ing 9Y's in the log.  Work 9Y4NED and he will QSL.
>GU6EFB,
direct + buro, nada.
> HA2RD,
The most infamous of the non-QSL'ers.  Give up.
FO3PJ,
Call???  FO3PH, Serge does QSL direct.
> LY3BH,
OK on QSL direct.  Try Alek again?
> TF3FK, TF3ML,
Fred and Oli both QSL direct
> UA0FC,
mail to Valentin is a problem.  You need to find somebody going to/from Sakelin Is. (Shell or ExxonMobil)
> UA4HTJ,
I have several emails from Sergi, but cannot seem to get a card to/from him.  His QRZ address is bad.  Even mail in Russia does not get to him (mailed from Moscow)
> ZL2TAL,
Call???  ZL2VAL, Alan is no problem direct

73,
Jerry, K5OE/3