Help Please

Hello to All,

I was just putting together my collection of DX QSLs relative to
satellite work and found quite a group that have not replied to direct
requests.  Most have been multiple tries.  If anyone out there can
provide me with a sure fire way to get an answer to a QSL request or a
good snail mail or even and e-mail address for any of the following I
would be most grateful.

9Y4AT, GD0TEP, GI0KOV, GU6EFB, HA2RD, HL1MKT, FO3PJ, LY3BH, LW4DIR,
PT9FH, RX3PX, TF3FK, TF3ML, UA0FC, UA4HTJ, UA4UT, V29AQF, ZF1RC and
ZL2TAL

Almost all of these would be new ones for my satellite DXCC if only I
could shake a QSL from them.  Any hot tips would be most welcome.

The Russian text on the info side of the UA1LO QSL card has been
translated.  I'll be happy to forward that info to anyone interested.  I
also have a scan (both sides) of the QSL itself and would also be pleased
to send that info as well.  The card is generic but that was what most of
the USSR stations used in the 1960's.

Thanks and very 73.  Frank, K0BLT