Re: TS2000

Hi Hardy

>  any comments concerning the TS 2000 ? I m interested in all features
>  not only satellite.
>  I have seen quite a number of positiv comments - can t believe that
>  this radio has
>  no minus points ?

I used to follow one of the mailing lists which was geared towards high
power amplifiers, mainly HF ones, and the people on there said that the
IMD on transmit of the TS2000 is lousy.

It depends what is important to you, it certainly offers a lot in one
box. I have an IC-910 myself for V/U/SHF/Satellite work.

>  Hardy DC8TS

Jonathan  HB9DRD/G4KLX