Satellite ops restart

Hello all,

After 10 years of inactivity mandated by work pressures, I've
reached a point where I can plan on satellite ops again..

My equipment is old now (like me:), and I have run into an
issue that I could use some assistance with:

I have a Yaesu G-5400B that was controlled by a Mirage KLM
MTI interface. I'm embarrassed to admit that I cannot recall just
what tracking software I was using. On top of that, I've lost the
manual for the MTI, dashing any hopes of writing a filter to 'list'
drive it from contemporary software.

Is there anyone that may have a copy of the MTI manual in
order that I might somehow, get a copy of the command set
details?

Also, I could get started sooner rather than later, if anyone could
advise me as to the availability of i386 compatible tracking SW
that will drive the MTI..

tia,

--
Joe Ennis - W7NET