For Sale: IC-970H

For Sale:  IC-970H with FL-132 500 Hz. CW filter and UT-36 voice module,
$1500 plus shipping.  The original manual and power cable are included.

The face of the front panel is in perfect condition.  There are a few very
light scratches on the top edge of the front panel.  Overall the radio is a
9.5, or better out of 10.

The radio is in great shape.  The only reason I am selling is that 3 days
after buying it, I found a second IC-970H with the 1296 adapter installed.
I do not need two IC-970H's.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO