Re: Thoughts on getting the satellite antennas back on line. . .

John, UO-22 passes both personal and bbs traffic. The packet network is
still alive and well. Hopefully others will chime in with the status of the
other digital birds.

AO-10 comes back to life now and then and lately has been in eclipse when
viewable from the East Coast of the USA, (at least when I am awake!).

AO-40 downlinks at mainly at 2.4ghz with other bands still being tested. I
use a 2 foot BBQ dish on my boom with G-5400 roter and KLM 40cx and 22C
antennas without a problem.

Hope to catch you on the birds soon!

73 Phil
KA1YIQ