RS15

RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15-RS15

Hi,
later more than two years with sporadic activity on RS15 always without
answer and after these two last intensive months in which almost during
every orbit of the day I called on the RS15 with varying downlink from S1 to
S5 without the least answer, I ask if there is some of one that after these
years of mine of calls without answer, it had it interests to a connection
on RS15.... finally the first one...

Possible Skeed via EMAIL  [for EU or WW East/Atlantic or AF coast DW
+/-29380 SSB]:

hb9oab@amsat.org JN46ME
www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab