Lamp-Pole Towers?

Has anyone priced out the Interstate type 100-150 foot tall tapered steel
Lamp Poles for use as a VHF/UHF tower support?

These things with their internal cable system and from-the-ground raise
and lowering of the LAMP cluster seems to me to be an ideal and elegant
antenna tower.  Remove the lamps and on the same ring, you could mount
quite a number of VHF/UHF omnis, and with the right connector mating
system, you could raise/lower the antennas anytime you want.

As is, the lamps present quite a cross section.  So quite a bit of VHF/UHF
stuff could go up there and still meeting loading specs I bet..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob