UA1LO

Greetings to All,

It would appear that being an Old Timer has its rewards.  I have in my
possession a QSL card from UA1LO!  It is dated 18-08-61.  It would also
appear that it pays to be a CW addict.  The QSO was on CW with my RST,
569.  The text of the hand written message on the info side of the card
reads:  Dr OM Frank!  Vy gld meet u agn.  Tnx for fb QSO.  Hpe agn QSO
soon.  Vy pse ur QSL.  73  Yuri  On the reverse side of the card is a
black and white photo of a very handsome Yuri Gararin.  There is some
Russian writing on the info side of the card.  I wish I could read it and
perhaps confirm the card's authenticity.  However,  I have no reason to
think that it's from anyone else but the man himself.  Rather a nice
keepsake!!

Thanks for the bandwidth.

73 and BCNU on AO-40 very soon!!   Frank, K0BLT