Re: Open Source Software: Antiques never die!

>Now can we issue a "Do Not Resuscitate" order so that the 20 year old
>software can die a natural death?
>
>73 de Tom, W3IWI

         NO WE CANNOT!!

Too many good memories go with it, and some of us old guys wax nostalgic
every once in
awhile!!  I fire it up every now and then just for the fun of it.

I never do a satellite lecture that I don't include your program, my
"noditters", and
Marty's fantastic OSCARLOCATOR!!  Certainly not a requisite for operating
modern
equipment, as easy as it is today, but they cannot be beat for teaching the
basics...

NO AGAIN!!

And tnx fer the references....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org