m2 antennas for sale

I have to M2 antennas for sale.  These antennas are practicly new, I have
assembled and tested them and they work.  They have never been mouted or
used for anything other than a 5 minute test.  All in original box with
original manuals in excellent condition.

2MCP22 @ $200
436CP42UG @ $250

I would preffer a local pickup in the DC northern VA area, but am willing
ship if you pickup the cost of shipping.

Thanks and sorry for the shameless sale on the BB

Adam Mendelson
KG4PES