RE: AO-7 STA (WAS ANS)

Yikes, I must have struck a NERVE! I am not doing any hand wringing
about this. In fact I don't see any real ethical dilemma about operating
AO-7. It was a legal satellite when it was launched, so what if it took
a nap for a while. The others on the board seem to be wasting a lot of
"bandwidth" worrying about it so I simply suggested a logical solution.

>Message: 10
>Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:58:17 -0500
>From: "Robert Oler" <cvn65vf94@msn.com>
>Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AO-7 STA (WAS ANS)

>How about saying nothing.  If you dont want to operate then dont.
Meanwhile

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.